Tuesdays and Fridays, Xoximilco takes you back to the ‘90s!
Get ready to float on a trip to the ‘90s on board a bright trajinera, because Xoximilco makes Retro trends cool again.
*10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. 15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult ticket price. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
Start your night in a Mexican carnival where you will have fun with games, ‘90s props, and taking cool pictures in scenarios that will take you back in time.
On board the party barges, the ‘90s take control of the music with iconic Spanish songs played in a very unique way by live bands, to make you dance and sing with the rhythms of the past.
Of course, during the tour through the canals you will enjoy an open beer and tequila bar, soft drinks and fresh flavored waters, as well as a culinary experience with traditional Mexican cuisine.
To add more elements to the ‘90s atmosphere, your host will tell stories and arrange games of the decade to have fun just like in those days.
The ‘90s are at Xoximilco!
Important: the barges have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, the ‘90s are back with the music, props, scenarios and stories of an entire decade.
- Begin the night with a Mexican carnival, ‘90s scenarios and props, and a musical surprise to put you in that party mood.
- A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican party barge.
- Mariachi, ranchero, norteño, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live Spanish music from the ‘90s to sing and dance to.
- Exquisite sampling dinner of Mexican specialties.
- Open beer and tequila bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- Tuesdays and Fridays live the ‘90s again through the music, props, scenarios and stories of an entire decade.
- Carnival games at the start of the evening.
- Party barge ride through festive canals.
- Special dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano playing iconic Spanish music of the ‘90s.
- A personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour telling you stories, arranging games of the ‘90s and sharing information about the dishes, always with a festive attitude.
- Xoximilco Cancún includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Xoximilco Cancun is open Monday to Saturday from 7:15 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. from September to March. From April to August from 7:45 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Departure time of the first party barge is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- The minimum age recommended at Xoximilco is 5 years (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Children ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican barges have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.