BECAUSE GOOD AMIGOS SHARE THE FIESTA
Your fifth amigo gets free admission!
At Xoximilco Cancún the fiestas with amigos are unique.
Gather four friends and the fifth person you invite gets in FREE!
Enjoy a night of singing, eating and toasting on board a Mexican gondola. This promotion includes an open beer and tequila bar with fresh flavored waters and soft drinks, dinner with Mexican dishes and traditional live music.
ADMISSION TO XOXIMILCO
Regular Price: $ 000 USD
Save:$ 000 USD
* Package price for five adult admissions.
Regular Price: $ 000 USD
$ 000 USD
* Package price for five adult admissions with transportation.
Promotion only valid by purchasing five adult admissions to Xoximilco with or without transportation.
(Promotion applies every five adult admissions).
What are the main attractions?
- · A nighttime Mexican fiesta with your amigos, where the fifth gets in free.
- · Tequila and beer bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- · Exquisite dinner of Mexican specialties.
- · Mariachi, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to dance and sing to.
What does it include?
- · Mexican fiesta onboard a trajinera.
- · Dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- · Open beer and tequila bar, with fresh flavored waters and soft drinks.
- · Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- · Specialized guide who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and legends about the Maya.
- · Free parking.
- · Other services (ATM and shops).
- · Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring the printed proof of purchase.
- · Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- · If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- · Insect repellent to be used in the Park must be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Ethyl hexyl, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- · Maximum capacity of the trajineras (gondolas) is 20 passengers.
- · Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs, photos and personal expenses.
- · Xoximilco Cancun is open Monday to Saturday from 7:15 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. from September to March. From April to August from 7:45 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- · Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- · To validate the promotion, at the moment of your purchase, you must select five adult admissions.
- · The minimum age required in Xoximilco is 5 years (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- · Ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price.
- · Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- · Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- · It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- · Trajineras (Mexican gondolas) have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- · Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.