Food and drinks
In Mexico there is a tradition of providing guests with food and drink at every important party. At Xoximilco Cancun we respect and honor this tradition by providing an exquisite feast with a blend of flavors representative of the whole country, as well as tequila, beer, soft drinks and fresh flavored waters in an open bar.
This culinary experience, that will bring the party to your mouth, consists of a menu that includes appetizers, seven different flavors of the Mexican cuisine and nine desserts. You will be fully satisfied!
- Vallarta ceviche
- Pico de gallo
- Bean dip
- Dried fish and fried crickets
- Tortilla chips
- Chicharrón (fried pork)
- Chicken with mole
- Tikin xic fish
- Skirt steak fajitas
- Tamarind shrimp
- Cochinita pibil
- Mexican rice
- Valladolid pork loin
- Corn flan
- Milk caramel
- Coconut candy
- Pine nut roll
- Amaranth sweet
- Oaxaca milled chocolate
Menu subject to change without prior notice. Sampling dishes.
Xoximilco has prepared a children’s menu with a unique selection of food especially created for the little ones.
If you have special food requirements, we have a vegan menu, which must be requested on the day of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Customer Service phone numbers.
Open bar on board
Have a pleasant evening while enjoying the open bar with tequila and beers onboard the Trajinera to make this Mexican party, an unforgettable experience with your friends or family. There will also be rum, vodka, soft drinks, flavored fresh waters, and coffee.
- Tequila shot (tequila, lemon and salt)
- Paloma (tequila, grapefruit soda, salt rimmed glass)
- Bandera (tequila, sangrita and lemon in three different shots)
- Charro negro (tequila and cola soda)
- Mexicola (tequila, lemon juice and cola soda)
- Muppet (tequila and lemon-lime soda)
- Coffee tequila (tequila, sugar, black coffee)
- Vampire (tequila, lemon, grapefruit soda, sangria, salt, rimmed glass)
- Viva Villa (tequila, lemon, sugar, salt, soda)
- New life (white tequila, sugar, lemon juice and soda)
- Changuirongo (tequila and orange soda)
- Tequila macho (tequila, lemon and soda)
- Corrido prohibido (beer, tequila, salt and lemon on a salt rimmed glass)
- Bull (beer, tequila, salt and lemon on a salt rimmed glass)
- Submarine (tequila and beer)
- Mexican submarine (beer, lemon juice, salt and tequila)
- Shandy (beer, lemon-lime soda)
- Chelada (beer and lemon)