Admission to Xoximilco Cancun
* Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult ticket price. -10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
It’s time to have fun, everyone’s invited!
Come to Xoximilco to live an experience that’s full of the nuances that Mexico has for the party. Accompanied by traditions, customs and Mexican folklore in every corner, a very fun night from start to finish is waiting for you.
Fun begins with a typical Mexican welcome carnival, where you will enjoy games like pin the tail on the donkey, marble games, dart throwing and much more. You can also try an esquite snack (boiled corn with mayonnaise and cheese), and fresh flavored water; and start your party engines with a very special musical surprise.
Let the floating fiesta begin!
Framed by lush landscape and natural scenery that perfectly blends with the architecture of the Park, and that pays homage to Xochimilco of Mexico City, get on board colorful Mexican Gondolas, allusive to each state of the country, in which your host will enthusiastically take you through the Park’s canals, while you enjoy an open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters, and a culinary experience with traditional Mexican cuisine. You will also feel the music by singing and dancing to the rhythms of ranchero, norteño, and marimba music genres, and the iconic and cultural sound of the Mariachi. If you come to Xoximilco Cancún on a Tuesday or Friday, enjoy a ‘90s themed party.
This festive look into the Mexican culture takes you on an unforgettable night and lets you shout with joy, “Viva Mexico!”
Important: the Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
September to March: 7:15 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
April to August: 7:45 p.m to 12:00 a.m.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer, tequila, rum and vodka bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo, and campirano.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, a party with the ambiance and essence of the ‘90s with Xoximilco Retro.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Insect repellent used in the Park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Departure time of the first Mexican Gondola is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.