New Year’s Eve Dinner
*Price valid only for December 31st, 2017. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
Bring in the New Year with an authentic Mexican party!
Begin 2018 onboard a colorful party barge, dancing and singing to the tunes of different ensembles playing traditional live music, and enjoying the open beer and tequila bar, as well as a special five-course menu to bid farewell to the old year with a palate full of Mexican flavors.
Come to Xoximilco and have fun with Mexican traditions to say goodbye to 2017 and welcome 2018: symbolic burning of the old year to make room for new experiences, the twelve good luck grapes that will fulfill your wishes every month, a toast with sparkling wine, and a tour along incredible canals amidst the Mayan jungle.
With a festive Mexican party, welcome 2018 at Xoximilco.
- Carnival games at the start of the evening and a musical surprise.
- A Mexican fiesta onboard a party barge through the canals.
- Special dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, fresh flavored waters, soft drinks and a glass of sparkling wine.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, jarocho quartet, marimba and many more, to dance and sing to.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and a guarantee of fun.
- Mexican party favors: hats, necklaces, horns and tiaras.
- Twelve wishes” grapes for the bell tolls in the Xoximilco chapel.
- Transportation included only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Esquite snack (boiled corn with mayonnaise and cheese).
- Fresh jamaica, horchata and lime flavored waters.
- Bean dip.
- Huitlacoche dip.
- Oaxaca grasshoppers.
- Vallarta-style ceviche.
- Pork rinds.
- Snack cheese.
- Mexican salsa
- Pumpkin bisque and crab croquette.
- Beef steak with trumpet mushrooms and huitlacoche.
- Lobster on coconut and shrimp bisque.
- Sauteed vegetables with thyme butter.
- Rustic mashed potatoes with cranberries and bleu cheese.
- Mascarpone strudel with banana and dried fruits.
- Sparkling wine.
- Fresh flavored water.
- Soft drinks.
For the Toast
*Vegetarian and kid's menu will also be available.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs, photos and personal expenses.
- Admission time: 7:45 p.m.
- Boarding time: 8:30 p.m.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- If you added Transportation, confirm the place and the time of your pickup.
- The minimum age required for Xoximilco is 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Children ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at the Park’s ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at the Park’s ticket booths.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican party barges have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.