Cancun Tours: Admission to Xoximilco
It's time to have fun, everyone's invited!Come to Xoximilco to live an unforgettable night in a place where Mexico is present in every detail.
During the tour, you will discover Mexican traditions and folklore at each corner. An evening full of fun from beginning to end.
Board a picturesque representative trajineras named after our country's states, in which the host will take you through the Xoximilco canals while enjoying an open bar of tequila, rum, vodka, beers, soft drinks, and flavored waters, plus tasting a sampling dinner with typical dishes of the Mexican gastronomy.
Also, you will be feel the music of our country by singing and dancing to the ranchero, norteño, marimba and Mariachi rhythms. Join us to shout ‘Viva Mexico!’.
Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Schedule: Monday through Saturday. Check-in starting at 7:00 p.m. Last boarding 8:30 p.m. End of tour at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
Kids: 5 years old
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If transportation service is included, please confirm the departure point and hour.
- All insect repellent used in the park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- The tour is for about 3 hours and ends at 11:00 p.m. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. We recommend you to arrive early.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- For your confort, add transportation service during your purchase.
- The maximum weight per gondola is 6614 lbs (20 guests approximately).
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
Visitors also love:
Or you can create your own customized package with up to 4 parks or tours
Adults (12+ years):
Children (5-11 years):
Get your admission in advance. We have limited capacity, secure your place.