New Year’s Eve at Xoximilco Cancun
*Price valid only for December 31st, 2019. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
Are you in Cancun for the Holidays? Come to Xoximilco for New Year’s Eve along with your friends or family, and be part of a great party to say goodbye to 2019!
Spend New Year’s Eve at Xoximilco Cancun and enjoy a five-course dinner to taste an excellent selection of the Mexican gastronomy, plus having an open tequila and beer bar.
Board a Mexican gondola to join the celebration. Dance along with the Mexican tunes performed by different musical ensembles, including the famous Mariachi. You can also join the Mexican traditions for New Year’s Eve, such as the twelve grapes ritual and a toast with sparkling wine, among others.
Come to Xoximilco to have the New Year’s Dinner in the best place!
The Mexican gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- A Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican gondola through the canals.
- Special dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer, tequila, vodka and rum bar, fresh flavored waters, soft drinks and a glass of sparkling wine.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, jarocho quartet, marimba and many more, to dance and sing to.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, sharing information about the dishes, and a guarantee of fun.
- Mexican party favors: hats, necklaces, horns and tiaras.
- “Twelve wishes” grapes for the bell tolls in the Xoximilco chapel.
- Transportation included only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Bean dip.
- Huitlacoche dip.
- Mexican salsa.
- Oaxaca string cheese.
- Vallarta-style ceviche.
- Beetroot carpaccio with a spring salad and honey mustard dressing and scallops on side.
- Creamy mushroom soup in a bread bowl.
- Beef fillet with tarragon and sun-dried tomato dressing.
- Lobster served with hibiscus sauce.
- Baked vegetables (baby carrots, asparagus, and baby potatoes and corn).
- Mini bread.
- Chocolate and hazelnut timbale.
- Fresh-flavored water.
- Soft drinks.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs, photos and personal expenses.
- Admission time: 7:15 p.m.
- Boarding time: 8:00 p.m.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- If you added transportation, confirm the place and the time of your pickup.
- The minimum age required for Xoximilco is 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Children ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.