Xoximilco – Xenotes Package
Enjoy the nature of the Mexican Caribbean in the Xenotes Tour and live a great party in Xoximilco
In the Xenotes Tour, you will get in touch with nature by visiting four different cenotes in the middle of the jungle and in small groups to have a better experience. At each of the cenotes to visit, you will find different activities to do such as exploration swimming, kayaking, zip-lines, and much more. When you exit the last one, a delicious picnic awaits and you can have a beer or a glass of wine.
Xoximilco is a very special place to experience a Mexican party in Cancun. Tour the park's canals aboard a trajinera and meet your host, who is in charge of keeping the fun throughout the night. On board you will have an open bar with beer, tequila, rum and vodka, non-alcoholic beverages, and a tasting dinner with different dishes from the extensive Mexican cuisine. Also, you will have live music along the way, including mariachi.
At Xoximilco, Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar wit tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
- • Visit four types of cenotes in one day.
- • Discover the native tales related to the cenotes.
- • Enjoy a tasty picnic amid nature.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
Available: Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. end tour ends at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Children: From 6 to 11 get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price
Minimun Age: 5 years old. For Xenotes is 6 years.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Use comfortable beachware, swim suit, and a change of clothes for Xenotes.
- If Xoximilco includes transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- For the Xenotes Tour, please confirm the departure point and time.
- Your sunscreens, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment)
- Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Please notice that the cenotes are in the middle of the jungle and there are not paved roads to reach them.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.