Xoximilco - Xichén Deluxe Package
Visit one of the world’s most famous archaoelogical sites and celebrate Mexico at Xoximilco
Dip yourself in Mexico's pre-Hispanic past and visit Chichén Itzá, an impressive archaeological site where one of the most advanced pre-Columbian cultures lived. Together with a certified guide, you will visit the most representative buildings and some of their secrets will be revealed. In addition, there will be a stop at a beautiful cenote and a tasty buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid.
Celebrate your trip to the Mexican Caribbean at Xoximilco! You will enjoy an unforgettable night with your family or friends, touring the park's canals in a trajinera in a lively party that includes a Mexican gastronomy tasting dinner, open bar on board and live music for dancing.
At Xoximilco, Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar wit tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
- • Discover Chichen Itzá with an expert certified guide.
- • Visit the Santuario Tsukan cenote.
- • Includes a tasty buffet lunch with beverages at La Casona de Valladolid.
- • Transportation from your hotel included.
Available: Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. end tour ends at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xichén Deluxe Monday to Saturday.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price..
Minimun Age: 5 years old.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Use comfortable shoes, swim suit, a towel, and an extra change of clothes for Xichén Deluxe.
- If the Xoximilco Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- For Xichén Deluxe Tour, confirm the departure point and hour.
- Your sunscreens, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment)
- Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Xichén Deluxe Tour is available Monday to Saturday, the departure time depends on your hotel’s location.
- The tour is about 12 hours long, including transportation time.
- Does not include the locker rental at the cenote’s premises.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.