Xoximilco - Xplor Package
Have a fantastic adventure at a zip-lines park and a party night at Xoximilco
We invite you to a great party in Xoximilco! Cruise the park's canals on a Trajinera, meet the host, who will accompany you all the way, and enjoy a sampling dinner and an open bar on board, all while listening to live music.
At Xoximilco, Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar wit tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Discover carns and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energies.
Available: Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. end tour ends at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
Minimun Age: 5 years.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- New activity: Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swim suit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Use a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreens, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment)
- Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Xplor Park in Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be accompanied by a relative or friend at all moment.
- Certain activities are not recommended for soon to be moms or people with a heart condition, fear of heights, back problems or with a weight greater than 300 lbs (136 kg. For the zip-lines, the minimum required height is 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.